August 7, 2011

Buskers & Friends

Last night I met up with my good friend Angi for a night of randomness and fun. We met down at the Busker's Festival (so cool!) and munched away on African food and Beaver tails (well, I munched away on Beaver Tails, of course). I haven't been to the festival since I was 10 years old, so it brought back so many memories. I felt like a kid again! That might be obvious from the photos below, as I am clearly obsessed with friendship bracelets and lollipops. We finished off the night with some much needed laughs (and picture taking of yours truly) and wine at Obladee Wine Bar, I LOVE it there!




Do you like the one I picked out? Although my jewelry style is usually very simple, I've found that this season I've enjoyed wearing many different bracelets, especially with my gold watch (you'll hopefully see that soon).







 


I was wearing:

Club Monaco t-shirt thanks to Katherine (L)
American Apparel Shorts
American Eagle Necklace
Le Chateau Flats
Vintage Purse

xo Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: