August 31, 2011

Reminiscing

Here are some random photos from the past two weeks. You'll notice that I pretty much always wore my hair up, but with swimming constantly and being just plain lazy, I couldn't resist! (I also dislike my hair down, it's very annoying.) Looking back on these photos brings up mixed emotions: I have such happy memories, but I am also sad that it's over. But that's all part of life, isn't it?

Cape Smokey. Janis (and Ryan), you're right, it's amazing!! 

At Inverness Beach. Miles long!!

These two shots were taken at Glen Breton Distillery in Cape Breton.
 I think this one was taken in Liverpool?
 Oh, this was taken at Crescent Beach. It was a very windy day but I did find out that it is very fun to run and hug Jimmy!
Aww. Sunset, wine, good company. What more could I have asked for?
 Oh, Dad. Awesome shot!
 This was at Black Brook Beach in Cape Breton. Just beautiful!
Somewhere along the Cabot Trail, but I can't remember exactly where.

Hope you enjoyed!
xo Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: