December 13, 2011

New In: Hats & Scarves

Hush Puppy boots// Silver jeans// Gloves gift from my Dad// Snap coat// H&M purse// Pashmina scarf

Bought these hats an scarf (not the one I am wearing) last week. I was in desperate need of a new scarf and I really wanted a beanie hat. The scarf I have now is all frayed and itchy. I realize that it pays to buy a better quality scarf! I hope this one lasts longer! And how can you go wrong when there's 30% off at the Gap?

The scarf I'm wearing in the photos was a gift from my managers at work. I do love Pashmina scarves! It's very sparkly, and I love the colour palette. Perfect for Christmas!

Speaking of which, I leave on Friday for my parents house in Ottawa! I'm so so so excited. I can't wait to see my parents, hang out my dog, put up our tree, bake & craft, and relax!! Only 12 days until Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: