December 23, 2011

Quick Tips: Olive Oil Hair Treatment.


Here are a few snap shots of me putting olive oil in my hair. Yes, I did. My friend told me about this neat trick, and it really works! It totally made my hair soft, shinier, and silky smooth! It doesn't cost much and it's totally natural! What to do: Heat a small amount of olive oil in a bowl (I did so in the microwave). Put a small amount on the ends of your hair (I may have used too much). Wrap your hair in a warm towel and let sit for 20 minutes. Then, rinse in the shower! Please note that it will initially make your hair oily. I had to wash it three times in the shower to get the oil out, but then after I realized I may have taken too much of the oil out! 

Happy Christmas Eve Eve!!



1 comment:

  1. Great tratament. Here on http://www.patriciaiacob.com/2011/12/giveaway/ I have a present for you a Hermes Bracelet Collier de Chien.

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely thoughts: