October 3, 2012

Black & Navy.

One of my favourite colour combinations is black and navy. Perhaps because for so long I thought I couldn't mix the two, though I'm not sure why. Now that I've begun to experiment with fashion more, I feel more confident about doing it. I wore this fancy-ish number two weekends ago when Jimmy took me out for a belated Birthday dinner (if you remember, I wasn't with him on my actual Birthday). We went to a restaurant in Kitsilano called the Kitsilano Daily Kitchen and tried their 6-course "culinary adventure." It was delicious and so much fun! We didn't know what any of the 6 courses would be when they came out so it was very exciting - and I got to try a variety of new foods, which is always fun for me.

[Stefanel Blazer (similar) // Lovely Girl Collection dress (sort of similar) // Calvin Klein tights (similar) // Michael Kors Gather Chain Tote (similar) // Guess heels and watch (love this one) // Necklace unknown (picked it up in Kelowna, actually) ]
Just a random photo from our dinner! 

Have a lovely day folks! xo Caroline

P.S. I now have a job and a volunteer position - it's been a stressful and kind of depressing couple of weeks but things are looking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: