October 15, 2012

Pattern Mixing.

This is my version of a little bit of pattern mixing. I scored this J. Crew striped shirt about a month ago for only $10 and fell in love with it right away. It's the perfect layering piece. In fact, all stripes are! These pants are also a new addition to my wardrobe. I love the feel and quality of them and they are beyond comfortable. Stripes + tweed is my new favourite combo!!

[ J. Crew shirt // H&M pants // Kate flats (bought in Europe) (similar) // Vintage earrings and clutch ]

Today is one of my days off. After a hectic weekend of volunteer training (9-5 both Saturday and Sunday!), I'm trying to enjoy this day to myself, despite that I work early tomorrow morning. I'm actually working on a few projects for our soon-to-be-renting apartment ... updates soon! xo Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: