July 10, 2012

Easy Summer Make-up.


1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9.

This post was inspired by a post that Anne did over at The Style Visitor (a fabulous blog, by the way!) that featured what make-up she uses daily. Well, I've been using the same 'summer' make-up routine pretty much all Spring and Summer so far. It's pretty basic, but great for hot days, running errands, having a friend over for dinner, or grabbing a coffee with Jimmy because it's just so quick, easy, and light. It also adds just the right amount of colour to 'bring out' my features. I start with my favourite Body Shop foundation, then dab on my favourite Physician's Formula concealer. I then use a powder brush to apply my favourite face powder (I've been using this stuff by Marcelle for years, and I mean years!). Then I brush my cheekbones and my hairline with Benefit's Dandelion Face Highlighter before adding bronzer in the same areas and a little bit of blush on the apples of my cheeks. Before applying my favourite natural mascara (the stuff really is amazing), I curl my lashes for extra volume. Finally, I apply the best tinted lip balm EVER for a flirty, polished look. And ta-da! Easy summer make-up in nine steps. Try it out! xo Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: