July 3, 2012

Canada Day.


Our Canada Day was very nice. We went up to my aunt's cottage for some relaxation time and to enjoy good food, good company, and a few good drinks. Although I didn't go swimming, Jimmy did, though looking back I kind of wish I did! We even had a bombfire (it's been years for me!) and watched the neighboor's fireworks from across the lake. How was your weekend?

Oh, GUESS WHAT. Today is the day! Today is the day I leave for Europe with Jimmy for three whole weeks! You can probably imagine how excited I am. Think of a kid on Christmas (also very me). I don't know what to do with myself. I'm just so anxious and excited! But despite the fact that I will be away for three weeks, I will still be blogging! I've prepared two posts a week for the next three weeks, one every Tuesday and one every Thursday. I'm very excited to share them with you! I'll also be posting updates from my iPhone so stay tunned! xo Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: