June 29, 2012

Recently.

Reflected alleyway.
Glass of wine on a patio with friends one Spring evening.
Comfy toes by the water.
Pretty house on a walk one evening.
My daily routine: work + dog distractions.
Raindrops.
Latte in the morning.
New clutch from Anthropologie (will be featured with an outfit soon!).
Dead dragonfly :(
Afternoon tea time.
Red wine before dinner.
Happy Father's Day!
This guy makes my day.
Pizza in Kitchener for dinner.
TV time in our Kitchener hotel room before bed.
Post-dinner tea time!
French braid attempt.
Oh how I love lavender.
Romantic stroll through Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Niagara-on-the-Lake streetscape.
The fam (with Jimmy).
Quaint street in Stratford, Ontario.
Stratford really is beautiful.
Mother swan with babies.
Morning light in Stratford.
Classic lunch: tomato soup with grilled cheese and apple slices.
New chambray shirt from Joe Fresh.
A notebook that I modge podged with pretty paper from Holland and washi tape.
A cute little frog!
New Calvin Klein heels that I thrifted.
Calm before the storm? (No, because there was no storm.)
Late night snack: black current jam on cinnamon raisin toast.

Just a few snapshots of what I've been up to the last month! I hope you enjoy, and don't forget to follow me on Instagram @thefeministajournals if you don't already! 

Happy Friday!! I can't believe it's Friday already, this week has gone by so darn fast! In fact, the whole summer thus far has. What are your weekend plans? And, if you're in Canada, how do you plan to spend Canada day? I think I'm heading up to my aunt's cottage with my friend for some low-key relaxing. Oh, and I'm getting a pedicure. Duh. xo Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: