June 21, 2012

A Refreshingly Fresh Summer Meal.


This is a deliciously fresh summer meal that I will make again and again (even in the Fall and Winter). The mix of sweet potato, guacamole, black beans, red onion, garlic, and cilantro in corn tortillas is just... no words. When you're in need of a change from BBQ'd meats (or you don't eat them at all) this recipe is fantastic!! No lie!! Not surprisingly, I found via Pinterest. The recipe directions are super straight-forward and easy on the website from which it comes from. Find it here. For that reason, I'm not going to bother re-posting the recipe in this post. Well, also because I'm a bit lazy today. And I didn't really change anything about the recipe. Anyway, enjoy!! xo Caroline

P.S. I don't have time to post photos from my weekend this morning but I will tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: