February 24, 2012

Recently.


Here are some mini shots of what I've been up to the past few weeks! Restaurants, tea, coffee, wine, fruit, nails, hair tutorials, candles in wine bottles (thanks, Danielle!), runs in Point Pleasant Park and along the Halifax board walk, admiring graveyards, reading for my class, and dressing up for the Sweet Hereafter Cheesecakery and their photo booth. 

Just out of curiosity, do you prefer larger or smaller photos? Oh, and don't forget to follow me on Instragram, if you have it, my user name is thefeministajournals! 

Happy Friday! My weekend will be spent working and...working. Ugh. 

1 comment:

  1. love small instagram shots! nice post!:D oh now i suddenly feel like having a chai latte!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely thoughts: