February 22, 2012

Coffee Date


I've talked about this café before (here), but I'm doing it again! I absolutely love this place. Smiling Goat Organic Espresso Bar is friendly, quaint, and cute and the coffee is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I was there last week with my good friend Angi before we headed to Halifax's Museum of Natural History.Very fun evening!

Do you ever get so stressed to the point where you want to give up and stay in bed all day on a rainy day and watch movies and TV, only getting up to use the washroom and grab snacks? That's how I feel today. Jimmy and I moved our Television into our bedroom last night to watch The River (such a good show!) and I'm now addicted to watching TV in the bedroom... this cannot be good for my thesis...

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have gone with you....a visit to the coffee shop and then the Museum of Natural History. Just my cup of tea! And yes, I can totally relate to wanting nothing more than just to stay in bed all day!!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely thoughts: