April 9, 2012

Dressed Up


Thrifted skirt//Joe Fresh blouse//thrifted purse//Jacob belt//Thrifted necklace (see here)//Flea market ring

Okay, I'm not too happy with these photos and I blame my camera. It's not the worst camera in the world, but it's certainly not the best. One day soon (maybe next Christmas?) I do plan to buy a professional camera. Anyway, these are photos from Friday night, when Jimmy and I went out for Vietnamese food (my favourite!). I realized last week that I don't have a lot of photos on my blog of me when I'm "dressed-up". I do actually dress-up a lot for work, but I find I'm uncomfortable dressing up for a night out in Halifax because I feel out of place. Maybe when I move to Vancouver in the Fall (that's right!!!), I'll have more opportunities to take photos of my dressier outfits. But for now, I do plan to take more photos of those times when I do dress up (thanks, Jimmy)! Cheers to a new week, happy Monday! xo Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: