April 25, 2012

Recently.

Bowling.
Citadel Hill.
Reflection.
Paper Cranes.
New lip liner.
Hand-made card.
Pretty house. 
Buds.
Daffodils.
Rainy day.
Vintage buttons on a cardigan, as seen here.
Bloom.
Late-night notes.
Trees and blue sky.
DIY rope necklace.
Eerie fog.
Kiss kiss.
DIY tassel earrings.
Growth.
Chiller at Second Cup.
Bedtime.
Fog and sun together just this morning.
Beautiful flower that I don't know the name of.
Eerie fog from this morning.
As you can tell, I'm slightly obsessed with capturing this Maritime fog.
Ocean-view. More fog from just this morning.

Thought it would be fun to change up how I showcase my Instagram photos this time. Here's a little peek into what I've been doing the past few weeks! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @thefeministajournals. What have you been up to recently?

Today is a busy day! I have to get my ass into cleaning mode and as usual I'm on the computer. Bah. Jimmy's friend is visiting tonight until Sunday and I've got a hot date with a friend this afternoon (who's leaving for France tomorrow and I will miss her sooooo!!). Finally, I have a massage early this evening! Which is much needed after all this computer staring and desk sitting. How's your life going? xo Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: