April 5, 2012

Hilltribe


Last Thursday my friend Angi and I went to a customer appreciation night at a local store, Hilltribe. I love this store. All of their clothing is designed in Canada (the head office is actually in Halifax, with retailers all over the country) and then made fair trade in Bali, Indonisia. The owners work closely with families out there, paying them fair waiges and providing them with excellent working conditions. And the quality of their clothing is superb! I ended up buying the shirt I'm wearing in the last photo.

On another note, has anyone heard of or listened to Bon Iver? He's probably my favorite musician right now. (Though this is always changing!) This song, for example, really speaks to me... his voice, the lyrics, the melody. Watching this video actually makes me cry. Enjoy! xo Caroline



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: