May 7, 2012

Bocce and BBQs.


On Saturday Jimmy and I went to a friend's place for a BBQ. It ended up being just five us for a good part of the evening. We made homemade burgers and I put together a spritzer of sorts--I mixed a local Rosé with club soda. I also added orange slices for a tangy touch of vitamin C. After eating, we decided we felt like doing something and since it was so nice out we headed to a nearby park to play Bocce Ball. It was so much fun! It's sad that it was my last weekend in Halifax... I can't believe I move this Saturday! What an experience it's been. But I'm looking forward to a quiet next few months at home with my family before our trip to Europe. And then, another adventure begins in Vancouver in the fall/winter. How was your weekend? xo Caroline


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: