May 30, 2012

Summer Essentials: Part I

Summer Essentials: Part I

1. A basic white T, such as this Uniqlo one.
2. A crop top, like this Topshop one.
3. A coloured mid-length skirt, I love this coral one.
4. Anything stripes. This J. Crew pencil skirt is lovely.
5. Jean shorts. And anything bleached or tie-died. These shorts are edgy and funky.
6. A floral-printed dress (or skirt, or shorts). This one looks comfy, and can be dressed up or down.
7. A jean jacket. Great for cooler summer nights. This Rag & Bone one looks perfect (but pricey).
8. A fun coloured blazer. I'm really into royal blue but this beautiful one is unaffordable.
9. Sleeveless button-ups. And denim. Both appear in this one, for example.
10. Navy and drawstring shorts. Love these Mango ones.

All of these items are what I am or hope to be channelling this summer. Simple, casual, and comfy. Stay tuned for Part II of my summer essentials later in the week! xo Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: