August 20, 2012

DIY Printed Pants.


It's Monday morning! And I'm sitting in a coffee shop right now, trying to work on my thesis, but of course people watching and blogging are stopping me. Here's a few snapshots of a pair of palazzo-type pants that my mom and I made together last week following this A Pair and A Spare tutorial. Even though they are easy to make, I suggest only trying it if you have at least minimal sewing experience (or want to learn the basics of sewing on a sewing machine first). I did not. My lovely mother ended up doing most of the sewing-related stuff. Good thing because I just don't have the patience to learn (at this point in my life at least ... maybe one day). But I made tea. Fair, right? Have a great day lovelies! xo Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: