August 29, 2012

Guest Post: Cee from Coco and Vera.

Hello friends! Today's post is a guest post by Cee from Coco and Vera. Cee is is just one of the lovely people I've met through blogging, and I'm thrilled that I did! She's a lovely woman - friendly, kind, down-to-earth and, best of all, incredibly chic! 

I'm Cee from Coco and Vera! I'm very excited to be writing for The Feminista Journals today; Caroline and I share many passions, including travel, feminism and, of course, fashion.
I started blogging two years ago, and my style has evolved over time to encompass so many things that inspire me - my teenaged love of punk rock, an obsession with Chanel and all things Parisian. At the end of the day, I'm just a modern girl who loves clothes. A lot.
Recently, I embarked on a huge adventure and realised a lifelong dream - moving to Paris! I'm setting up camp in le Marais right now, documenting everything as I go. I'd love it if you stopped by my blog to say hello and see what I'm up to in the French capital!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: