August 27, 2012

Stripes.

[ dress c/o Oasap // American Apparel sheer top // Nanushka belt // Aldo shoes (old) // Vintage Coach purse // Chloe Ammi sunglasses // O My Heart! bracelet ]

I received this striped dress from Oasap last week and was wonderfully surprised. I love it! I love the quality of cotton and the fit--it's perfect. Although it's great for summer, I'm also looking forward to wearing it in the fall with a chunky sweater and ankle boots or flats. I love this transition period from fall to summer, mostly because I love fall fashion so much (and I'm getting really tired of wearing the same shorts on repeat). These new Chloe sunglasses will transition perfectly from summer to fall as well. They are definitely my favourite Beyond the Rack find and I am very happy with them. It feels so good to find good quality and designer pieces at a fraction of the cost. Is it weird to admit that I'm proud of this find? Well, I am! Have a great week friends! xo Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: