September 21, 2012

Monochromatic Blue.

 This is the last outfit of the "Colour Challenge" I'm doing with Anais! As you can see, I'm wearing the colour blue. I went with a monochromatic royal blue look. I love this skirt I found at Vintage Wear in Almonte a couple of weeks ago. It's the perfect tweed skirt. I paired it with a similar-toned blue blouse from Club Monaco (which did not look this wrinkled when I put it on!), my favourite blue snakeskin clutch, and kept everything else minimal. 

[ Thrifted skirt (similar) // Club Monaco top (similar) // Guess heels (similar) // Vintage earings // 
O My Heart bracelet // Danier clutch (similar) ]

See Anais' blue look here! OH! And happy Friday!!! Do you have any exciting plans for the weekend? Or not so exciting ones? xo Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: