September 18, 2012

Statement White.

 Here is "Colour Challenge" (see more about that here) outfit number two: the white outfit! I decided to style a bulky white sweater I bought at a vintage store in Budapest as the main/ statement component of my outfit. I paired it with boyfriend-style skinny jeans, a pair of heeled Nine West loafers that I bought in New York last year, and my latest investment: a new Michael Kors purse!

On another note, I'm heading to Kelowna today for the quickest getaway ever! Jimmy and I are driving 4 hours to Kelowna, checking into a hotel, going out for dinner, and then tomorrow I plan on spending the day alone in Kelowna while he attends a few meetings! I'm pretty excited, despite that it might feel a bit rushed!

[ Vintage sweater (similar) // Michael Kors gather Chain Tote in Dark Sand (similar) // Silver jeans (similar) // Nine West loafers // Lauren Elan bracelet ]

Don't forgot to check out Anais' white outfit here! xo Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely thoughts: